Skip to main content area Skip to main navigation Skip to institutional navigation Skip to footer

Counseling and Health Services

Health Forms


Health Forms

All entering (undergraduate and graduate) students must complete and submit mandatory Health Forms prior to first-semester enrollment. All students must obtain all required, current Massachusetts-mandated immunizations and submit proper documentation. 

Click here for Health Forms Instructions with Translation

Undergraduate Students (Domestic and International)

Click here for 2013-2014 Health Forms

Please note: All first-year student-athletes must submit required Health forms in addition to forms required separately by Sports Medicine.

Graduate School

All full-time (8+ credits) Graduate students must submit Health Forms and related documentation. 

Click  for 2014-15 (Domestic) Graduate Student Forms

Click here for 2014-15 International Graduate Student Forms


Questions about forms? Feel free to contact us 

 (978) 837-5441

Click here for Student Health Insurance information

Click here for forms required by Sports Medicine