Admission Operations Manager
Position Overview: The Office of Admission serves as the College’s front door to prospective students, their families, and others who actively participate in the college search process. Many individuals receive their first (and, often, lasting) impression of Merrimack College through their interaction with the admission staff.
Under the direction of the Director of Undergraduate Admission, the Admission Operations Manager is responsible for the planning and management of admission operations, processing and customer service for both the undergraduate and graduate populations.
Responsibilities: Key areas of oversight and responsibility include:
- Overall accountability for the processing of all prospects, inquiries and applications
- Process design and documentation to increase effectiveness of admission systems
- Integration of admission data systems including FolderWave and Salesforce.com/TargetX SRM with the central college system Jenzabar CX
- Administer, develop and train staff on the Salesforce.com/TargetX and FolderWave management systems
- Directly supervise 2-5 members of the operations team, student workers and seasonal staff
- Serve as primary liaison with the college IT department in regards to database
- Represent the College to all new or continuing vendors
- Coordinate with outside vendors to deliver solution-oriented technology strategies
- Design and implement a customer service strategy that will provide both quality and efficiency that meets fast-paced customer needs
- Ensure the high quality and integrity of data being entered into admission systems through ongoing assessment, reporting and quality control reviews.
- Be actively involved in the overall enrollment and retention efforts of the College specifically contributing to the work of the Office of Admission leadership team
- Actively and positively contribute to the office welfare
- Enthusiastically complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of higher education experience, preferably in the area of college admissions. Experience managing the operations of an admission office strongly encouraged
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of the admission process, including recruitment, application evaluation, and enrollment of new students
To Apply: This is a full time, fiscal year position. Please apply with resume and cover letter.
Contact Email Address: