Academic Affairs in Action
At Merrimack College we are committed to our mission of enlightening minds, engaging hearts, and empowering lives.
Inspired by the Catholic faith and the Augustinian tradition of seeking truth through inquiry and dialogue, our vision is to:
- Prepare students to adapt creatively to tomorrow’s realities through excellence in the liberal arts, sciences, and the professions;
- Build a community of scholars welcoming and respecting a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and perspectives;
- Cultivate the intellectual, moral, spiritual, physical, and personal awareness needed to make wise choices for life, career, and service;
- Encourage and support scholarly work that contributes to the wisdom on which society bases its decisions;
- Engage other educational institutions, industry, and agencies of social change in collaborative efforts fostering a just, peaceful, and sustainable world.