Join the School of Education & Social Policy and the O’Brien Center for Student Success in connecting job seekers to innovative employers in the education, nonprofit and government sectors focused on contributing to the greater good.
Types of employers attending:
- K-12 school systems
- Public Safety
- Early Childhood
- Social Support Services
- Public Health
- Government Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions
- Community Development
Employers will be seeking students for full-time employment as well as internship opportunities. Students are expected to arrive with their resume and dressed in professional business attire.
Merrimack students in all majors are encouraged to attend. This event is free and open to the public.
Careers for the Common Good is an event hosted in partnership with
- O’Brien Center for Student Success, Merrimack College
- School of Education and Social Policy, Merrimack College
- Northeast Regional Readiness Center
- Region 3 Educator and Provider Support Grant (R3P)