M.Ed. in Education
The School of Education offers multiple licensure programs that have been approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) and the Interstate Certification Compact of the National Association of State Directors of Teachers Education. Students are able to receive reciprocal teaching licenses in more than 45 states. Please refer to the DESE’s website and each state’s requirements for exact terms of reciprocity.
Learn more about the Education Fellowship program, which offers a full-tuition fellowship.
Masters in Education, with initial licenses in:
- Early Childhood Education (PreK-2)
- Elementary Education (1-6)
- Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8)
- Elementary Education (1-6), and Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8) – Dual License
- English Language Learners (PreK-6)
- Middle (5-8) and Secondary (8-12)
- Reading (all levels)