The Office of International Programs is excited to help you explore your options and select a study abroad program that will meet your academic and personal needs.
Study abroad is recommended for students in all academic disciplines to enrich their education, expand their understanding of themselves, the world, and critical global issues. Merrimack College offers a variety of semester, full-year, and short-term study abroad programs, some of which include an optional internship and/or service-learning component.
- cultivates students’ readiness to embrace diversity;
- broadens the lens through which Merrimack students see the world; and
- empowers students to be successful and socially aware leaders in today’s global society.
- enable all students to have access to study abroad and provide them with support before, during, and after their experience;
- identify, develop, and assess diverse international programs and sustainable partnerships that provide a high quality experience uniquely matched to Merrimack students;
- promote study abroad, increase initiatives to raise intercultural awareness, and foster opportunities for global education throughout the Merrimack community;
- collaborate with faculty and students to integrate study abroad into the curriculum while facilitating development of short- and long-term study abroad programs.