We encourage students to start planning for their study abroad experience as early as possible. To get started:
- Meet with your academic advisor - Share your plans to go abroad with your academic advisor; discuss your academic program and requirements for graduation.
- Research programs - Explore semester, year long, and short-term program opportunities to get an idea of programs that interest you.
- Visit the Office of International Programs to meet with a study abroad advisor - Walk-in or schedule an appointment with a study abroad advisor who will work with you to find a program that is the right fit personally and academically.
- Choose a program
- Once you’ve decided on a semester or year study abroad program please complete the Preliminary Study Abroad Application.
- Apply for or renew your passport if necessary
Application deadline: Spring 2015 semester - October 1st (*Some programs have earlier deadlines; please check the program page to verify application deadlines)