Communication & Media Minor
The minor in Communication and Media requires completing a minimum of 18 credits in the minor and a minimum of five (5) courses, as specified below (starting with the class entering Fall 2016):
- COM 1020 Public Communication
- One (1) of the following introductory courses:
- COM 2401 Introduction to Mass Communication
- COM 2801 Introduction to Applied Communication
- Three (3) additional COM electives at the 3000-level or above
Potential Communication and Media electives include Sports Communication, Conflict Management, Media Ethics and Law, Feminist Media Studies, and History of Photography.