School of Science & Engineering
“The School of Science and Engineering is a dynamic center of engaged learning. We offer more than a dozen undergraduate majors that range from graduate school preparation to nationally accredited professional programs, all strengthened by the full integration of Merrimack’s liberal arts core. Traditions of active research and experiential learning combined with unique direct access to faculty provide students with the tools to foster a lifetime of inquiry and investigation.”
- Mary Noonan, M.S, Dean, School of Science and Engineering
The world of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) has never been more important than it is now, in our time of abundant discovery, controversial experimentation, and the rapid-fire development of new technologies.
Our goal is to integrate practical experience with interdisciplinary study and the acquisition of academic knowledge. This ensures that our graduates have every opportunity to become effective, compelling leaders in their fields—able to address change as it happens in technology and society.
- Help out in Haiti
- Earn a Master’s Degree
- Teach STEM
- Build a Concrete Canoe
- Intern in IT, BioTech, Engineering, Science
- Learn about yourself by mentoring others
- Present your research at national conferences
- Study in Belize, Italy, England…
- Participate in Drug Discovery Research
- Co-Major or Minor in Liberal Arts, Business or Education