Congratulations and welcome to Merrimack!
From this page, you will find important information about Orientation and your next steps.
Deposit to secure your spot
To accept your offer of admission and secure your spot in our incoming graduate class, please submit your deposit. You will need your Merrimack ID to complete your non-refundable deposit, which you can find on your decision letter. Your deposit will be credited toward your first semester bill.
Ways to deposit:
- Make a payment online at deposit online payment site and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include e-check, and for a small fee, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Send a check payable to Merrimack College to Graduate and Professional Studies, 315 Turnpike Street A485, North Andover, MA 01845.
Graduate Orientation 2016
Orientation dates for students entering in fall 2016 will be Thursday, August 25.
International Students 2016
If you’re an international student, here’s some additional information just for you.
Orientation for international students entering summer 2016 will be on May 19, with an arrival date of May 18. Students entering fall 2016 will have orientation on August 25, with an earlier arrival date to be determined. Please check back.
We’re here to help!
For more information or questions on Orientation, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies
- Mandatory Health Immunization Forms
- Health Insurance Info/Waiver
- Laptop Program (optional)
- Academic Calendar