Undergraduate Tuition & Expenses
|Annual Direct Cost for 2016/2017|
|Students starting prior to Fall 2015||Students starting Fall 2015 or after|
|Room and Board**||$14,345||$14,345|
*Students enrolled in day courses, less than 12 credits, are billed $1,310 per credit.
**Room rates vary depending on occupancy and assignment. For a full listing please see Room and Board Fees.
***Comprehensive fees help the College to provide students with a variety of services which enhance their academic and student
life experiences. Fees provide access to services such as:
- McQuade library (including online access)
- Fully-equipped fitness center and inside track
- Orientation and FYE activities
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
- Center for Academic Enrichment, which provides a wide range of opportunities to students wishing to enhance their academic performance
- Free tickets to Merrimack College athletic events including hockey games
- Career Services, which includes career fairs and panels, job search workshops, on-campus interviews, and extensive one-on-one counseling to help students pursue employment of graduate study goals. Also included are cooperative education and internship opportunities.
- Free printing up to 750 pages each academic year
- Discounted ticket purchases for events at the Roger Center for the Arts
- Participation in intramurals/recreation, club sports, clubs/organizations, social and educational programs, and Greek life
- Hamel Health Center, which provides medical, psychological, and health education services (for access, student must fill out a health form)
|Withdrawal Refund Policy for Fall and Spring Courses*|
|Prior to the end of the first week||Full refund|
|Prior to end of the second week||50% refund|
|Prior to end of the third week||25% refund|
|After the third week||No refund|
Winter and Summer session courses are provided through Professional Studies.
*The notice of withdrawal must be in writing; refunds will be granted according to the date of receipt of the notice by the Registrar’s Office, not by the date on the letter of withdrawal. Therefore, it is advisable to fax, e-mail or file withdrawals in person at the Registrar’s Office, and not rely upon mail service.
An optional insurance program is available to help refund your tuition, fees, and room/board charges, up to the annual policy limits, if you are unable to complete the semester due to a covered medical reason. This insurance program complements and enhances our school’s refund policy and we believe families will benefit from this added protection. Visit GradGuard for additional information.
Financial aid is available from federal, state and Merrimack sources to help meet these costs.
In addition to the above expenses, families should plan on some indirect costs that students may incur that will not be seen on the student’s bill. Below are a few annual estimates:
Estimates of additional expenses
Refunds for recipients of Title IV federal assistance, will receive refunds according to the Title IV policy published in the Merrimack College catalog.