Welcome to Merrimack College!
Below are some helpful tips and tools to help you get started.
- You are enrolled in the RAVE ALERT emergency notification system. Please go to RAVE to verify for accuracy.
- Stop by the MACK Card Office for your ID on the second floor of the McQuade Library.
- If you order an ITS supported computer from our list of Computer Standards you will also receive excellent service and support from the AskIT Help Desk right here on campus.
- Never lose access to important files, emails, appointments etc. Use MackApps to have access from anywhere at anytime.
- Personal routers are prohibited. Wireless access is available campus-wide including most outdoor spaces.
- Memorize your Password for easy internet access.
- Anti virus and Anti spyware software are required by anyone accessing the resident network.
- Check email regularly as this is the campus-wide mode of communication.
- Check out Google+ and add Merrimack ITS to your circles for the latest tips and tricks.
- Like us on the AskIT Facebook page and be in the know.
For further assistance please email AskIT@Merrimack.edu, call the AskIT Help Desk at 978 837-3500 or visit us on the second floor of the McQuade Library.