All residence halls are closed during Thanksgiving, winter, and spring/Easter breaks. For the 2012-2013 academic year, the residence halls will be closed during the following periods:
- Tuesday, November 21: halls close for Thanksgiving break at 7 pm
- Sunday, November 25: halls reopen from Thanksgiving break at 10 am
- Friday, December 14: halls close for Winter break at 7 pm
- Monday, January 21: halls reopen from Winter break at 10 am
- Wednesday, March 20: halls close for Easter/Spring break at 7 pm
- Monday, April 1: halls reopen from Easter/Spring break at 10 am
- Saturday, May 11: halls close for Summer Recess at 5 pm
Approval to remain on campus during break periods is limited to international students and other students participating in College-sponsored activities. College-sponsored activities include student teaching, participation in a co-op/internship, as well as in-season athletic teams who have games scheduled during break periods.
To remain on campus during a break period, students meeting the above requirement must request and be approved to do so through the Residence Life Office one week prior to the closing of the residence halls. Late request will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will incur an administrative charge of $25. There may be a charge based on the length of stay and the reason requested.
Registration for summer session housing will be available in April. Check out the Office of Professional Studies for information on course offerings and more! Residents interested in living on campus during Winter session should contact our office. Further details, including costs, will be available shortly.