International Orientation Coordinators
International orientation coordinators facilitate working relationships between international assistants and international student support staff throughout the international student orientation process.
- Oversee the international orientation leaders.
- Serve as a liaison between International Student Support and the international orientation leaders.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Previously served as an international assistant.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in connecting with people from other cultures.
- Is reliable, timely and flexible.
- Has proven ability to work successfully with a team.
This is an unpaid voluntary leadership position that will provide you with professional, personal and cultural development.