Information for International Students
The O’Brien Center for Career Development assists Merrimack international students in seeking employment and training opportunities in the United States and abroad. We understand that goals vary among all of you, therefore a variety of resources are available to fit your individual needs. No matter where you are on the career development spectrum we are here to assist you through the process.
- We provide individual career advising to cater to your specific needs
- We work in collaboration with the International Programs and Education Office to provide tailored resources, events and programs to focus on the specific needs of the international community.
- Through active outreach to employers we provide ample opportunity for employment. These opportunities can be accessed through our job fairs and on-campus recruitment events as well as through our job postings on Advantage, our online job board.
How to make an appointment:
Five booking options available:
- Call (978) 837-5480
- Book through your Advantage Account. Once logged in, click on “Request An Advising Appointment” on the right side of the home page under “Shortcuts”.
- Stop by the O’Brien Center, 2nd floor of the Sakowich Campus Center
- Google chat with the “O’Brien Center”
- Email us to book an appointment that fits your schedule