Careers & Your Major
The process of career planning stresses the development and evaluation of personal skills, interests, aptitudes and values as a basis for determining the most personally satisfying career field to enter upon graduation. This self-exploration process is on-going and should be initiated early in the collegiate experience.
Through one-on-one counseling and a variety of self-assessment tools the O’Brien Center staff can help you to:
- Identify your strengths and academic interests.
- Assess your likes and dislikes.
- Choose an appropriate career path.
The staff is available to assist you in answering such questions as:
- Which college major should I choose?
- What career field is right for me?
- What skills do I have to offer?
- How can I get hired for jobs?
Call (978) 837-5480 to make an appointment with a career counselor, or stop by the O’Brien Center for Student Success, Sakowich Campus Center, 2nd Floor, to see how we can help. Walk in hours are Monday through Friday 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
The Job Search for the Class of 2012