Adjunct Lecturer(s) of History
The Department of History is seeking Adjunct Lecturers for Spring 2014 for the following courses:
1. Two sections of the first half of the U.S. History survey (from 1600 to 1877).
2. Two sections of the second half of the U.S. History survey (from 1865 to the Present).
3. One section of U.S. Social History.
4. One section of the second half of the European history survey (from Early Modern to the Present).
5. One additional upper-level course: either colonial America or Slavery and Race in the Early Modern Atlantic World.
Classes begin on January 21, 2014, with finals ending May 9, 2014.
Please submit vita, letter describing teaching interests, syllabi, and/or other evidence of teaching ability to Dr. Sean Condon, Chair, History Department, Merrimack College, 315 Turnpike Street, North Andover, MA 01845 (e-mail, email@example.com). Ph.D. preferred, though ABD candidates will be considered. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled.
Contact Email Address: