Guests in your room
Most students like to have their friends visit them in their residence hall room. However, this can become a problem when a guest is there so frequently that you have another roommate.
Before resident students start inviting people to stay over, it is important to discuss limits on guests. These are some questions students should come to a resolution on:
- Are there times when guests cannot be in the room?
- Are overnight guests permitted?
- Can guests come over when you are not in the room?
- Is there a limit on how many guests can be in the room?
- Can guests use the shared suite bathroom to shower?
Register your guest
Non-resident students must be registered online before they arrive. Guests need to have the guest pass with them at all times - either on a smart phone or printed out. Register your guest. For more information on Merrimack College’s overnight guest policy please read the Student Handbook.