The mission of Campus Fitness and Recreation is to provide a variety of formal and informal, sports and fitness activities that promote healthy living.
The vision is to shape the collegiate recreation experience by inspiring students to engage themselves within the various programs and opportunities.
- We provide opportunities so that everyone has the chance to get involved
- We challenge everyone to step out of their comfort zone and try things at least once
- We accept students from all walks from diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds
- We develop students into tomorrow’s leaders by reinforcing the importance of teamwork
- We are accountable for all students success
- We set high standards for all students to challenge themselves in order to enhance their experiences
- We seek to provide students with an enjoyable experience each and every time
- We support each other
- We instill all aspects of wellness
- We foster a culture of open dialogue
- We encourage all students to consider the rights, opinions, and ideas of others in a thoughtful manner