Merrimack Financial Group
The Merrimack Financial Group was created in 2011 by undergraduates hoping to advance the knowledge of students with interest in finance. The current group adheres to the original outlook through several activities that create a financial environment for group members to experience, including interactions with alumni and current finance professionals, exposure to strategies and techniques to succeed within the financial sector, weekly discussions of current finance related topics, and portfolio management skills. We hope to have anyone who is interested join us at our weekly meetings.
- Industry Awareness
- Professional Development
- Investment Management
The Merrimack Financial Group works to bridge the gap between student and professional, supporting group members while they develop their foundation for the financial industry. The group is a subsidiary of the Girard School of Business and focuses to represent the school with integrity.
General Membership Benefits Include:
- Exposure to Professional & Alumni Panel Speakers along with several networking opportunities
- Invitation to Merrimack Financial Group events and meetings
- A seat in the group’s resume and cover letter workshops
- Invitation to the Merrimack Financial Group Virtual Trading Game
- Admittance to an exclusive Merrimack social networking group
- Access to the Series 3 and Series 6 securities exam preparation books
- Philanthropy and service events throughout the community
Professor Ana Silva