International Business Minor
- BUS1100 Essentials of Business Analysis
- BUS2205 Principles of Marketing
- MGT3357 International Management
- MGT3320 Global Marketing
- 1 additional global Business, Liberal Arts or Science course from a preapproved list available on the Girard School of Business website
- 1 additional Foreign Language course beyond the Gen Ed Foreign Language requirement
Career Combination: Students who major in History, English, Political Science, Communication, Sociology, World Languages, Science, and other areas and combine this with a minor in International Business will have a great foundation for a career in today’s increasingly global world. Graduates with an International Business Minor will have a combination of professional skills and international competence that enhances employability with firms that have an international presence.