Human Resource Management Minor
Students in the Human Resource Management Minor learn about people and the workplace - and what it takes to meet the needs of people in the workplace, and develop the strategic, functional, and personal skills necessary in HR positions. Students learn about organizational behavior and explore the psychology and sociology of work.
- BUS1100 Introduction to Business
- BUS2203 Accounting for Business
- MGT3310 Organizational Behavior
- MGT3351 Human Resource Management
Choose 1 additional Human Resource Management course:
- MGT3320 Employment Law and Labor Relations
- MGT3330 Legal Environment of Business
- MGT3355 Diversity in the Workplace
- MGT4900 Special Topics in Management
Career Combination: Students who major in Sociology or Psychology and minor in Human Resource Management will have a great foundation for a career in human resources. Graduates with a Human Resource Management Minor may work in recruiting, corporate training, consulting, and work for a variety of firms such as financial institutions, healthcare organizations, technology companies, service providers, etc.