Students in the Management Minor increase their knowledge of successful management practices and learn principles of motivation, communication, leadership, employee learning, organizational change and their impact on business results. Students will be prepared to understand, analyze, and respond to the dynamic needs of managing and leading employees within organizations ranging from small, start-up firms to complex organizations.
- BUS1100 Introduction to Business
- BUS2203 Accounting for Business
- MGT3310 Organizational Behavior
Choose 2 additional Management courses:
- BUS2213 Business Statistics
- BUS2210 Management Information Systems
- BUS2220 Operations Management
- MGT3325 Ethics and Social Responsibility
- MGT3330 Legal Environment of Business
- MGT3351 Human Resource Management
- MGT3357 International Management
- MGT3355 Diversity in the Workplace
- MGT4900 Special Topics in Management
Career Combination: Students who major in Sociology, Psychology, Engineering, Biology, Theater, Health Sciences, or Education and minor in Management will have a great foundation for a career in management. Graduates with a Management Minor may work in strategic planning, general management, consulting, operations, project management, non-profits companies, healthcare organizations, etc.