Graduate Course Schedule
Graduate student advising for Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 will begin March 28.
- Summer Session II: July 5-August 12. Click here for schedule.
- Fall 2016: August 25-December 20. Click here for schedule.
Please note: All students must meet with their academic advisor during the designated advising period to be cleared to register for the upcoming semester. Academic advisors are listed in MyMack. If you do not have an advisor assignment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After advising, here is how to register:
- Current students and employees may register directly through MyMack.
- New students, please contact the registrar’s office directly at email@example.com.
* Please note: If you are registering for a practicum or field experience, you must first receive approval from the graduate education office.
If you have any questions about the graduate education program, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 837-3563.