How to apply
Education Fellowship Information Sessions
Upcoming Information Sessions:
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Saturday, January 24, 2015
for Master of Education Fellowship programs
The application for the 2015-2016 Fellowship program opens October 1, 2014. Please revisit us then to apply.
Applications for the Fellowship program are accepted online. You will be required to create an account by registering a username and password. Registering an account will allow you to start an application, save, and then log back in at any time to complete it before submission.
- Your essay(s), resume, and any additional documents may be uploaded electronically through the application portal.
- Your recommendations may be uploaded to the application, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the the Office of Graduate Admissions (address listed below).
- Enrollment history is collected in the online application. However, an official copy of your transcript(s) must be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions A22
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
Fellowship Application Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and outstanding academic background
- Commitment to success and desire for excellence
- Demonstrated leadership, perseverance, and professionalism