Upperclassmen Honors House
The Honors House
The Honors House provides a spacious new residence for upperclassmen Honors students to live and study together. Honors sophomores and above can apply to live in the Honors House for one or more years (space-available basis). The Honors House fosters a community of engaged learners who are highly involved on campus in many ways. For the 2015-2016 academic year, the Honors House will be located in North Campus Residence Project
North Campus Residences (resembles Residential Village)
Honors House Quick Facts:
- Located in the popular new North Campus Residence Village, a convenient residence for classrooms, dining, and activities.
- Suite-style living.
- All of the suites contain a spacious common room with an upholstered couch.
- Bedrooms in 4 person suites average 11’7 x 15’4 and bedrooms in the 6 person suites average 13’4 x 15’4.
- The common room size in the 6 person suites are an average size of 12’4 x 15’1. Windows are 48 inches wide by 58 inches tall.
- Room and Board fees can be found by visiting the Office of Residence Life webpage.
Applying to Live in the Honors House for the 2015-2016 School Year:
- Members of the classes of 2016, 2017, and 2018 are able to apply to live in the Honors House for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Interested students should complete the application below and submit it to the Honors Program staff by March 20th, 2015
- If you have questions about the Honors House or the application process please email Laura Priest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honors House Application