Upperclassmen Honors House
The Honors House
The Honors House provides a spacious new residence for upperclassmen Honors students to live and study together. It is a Program expectation that Honors sophomores and above apply to live in the Honors House for one or more years (space-available basis). The Honors House fosters a community of engaged learners who are highly involved on campus in many ways.
For the 2015-2016 academic year, the Honors House will be located in North Residential Village, House #7
North Residential Village, House #7
Honors House Quick Facts:
- Located in the popular new Residential Area, the most convenient residence for classrooms, dining, and activities
- Suite-style living, suites of 4 or 6 person
- 4 person suites are on one level with two bedrooms, a common area, and a full bathroom
- 6 person suites are on two levels with three bedrooms, a common area, and two bathrooms
- All of the suites contain a spacious common room with an upholstered couch
Applying to Live in the Honors House for the 2016-2017 School Year?
- Members of the classes of 2017, 2018, and 2019 are able to apply to live in the Honors House for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Information regarding Honors Housing will be released in the Spring semester.
- If you have questions about the Honors House or the application process please email email@example.com.
Honors Upperclassmen Resident Advisors
Joe Fisher ’17, Leyna Tobey ’17, Dylan Scott ’18