Senior International Assistants
Senior International Assistant Requirements & Responsibilities:
This position requires you to take a leadership role over the other international assistants and to work with the Office of International Programs during orientation more closely.
- Oversee approximately 20 International Assistants
- Liaising with the Office of International Programs and the International Assistants
- Filling in when needed for other IA’s
- Collaboratively execute the International Student Orientation
- Plan social activities for the international students and International Assistants during the International Student Orientation
- Additional duties as assigned
Basic qualifications include:
- Be van certified or willing to be van certified*
- Demonstrate a strong interest in connecting with people from other cultures
- Be reliable, timely, and able to solve problems in real time
Because of the increased workload you will receive a $150.00 stipend.