A completed application for Crossing Borders requires that you submit a deposit, medical form and 5 short essay questions. The essay questions should be completed on a separate Word document and uploaded via the registration form.
Short Essay Questions
Before you fill out the application to be considered for Crossing Borders, you will be asked to answer the following questions. You will want to be prepared and have your questions saved in a Word document prior to accessing the registration form as you will be asked to upload your answers.
- Why are you applying to participate in Crossing Borders and what are your expectations of the experience?
- How do you think you might benefit personally from the experience?
- How might Merrimack College benefit from your participation in Crossing Borders?
- Have you traveled to Spain before? If so, please explain the circumstances.
- Have you traveled abroad before? If so, please explain the circumstances.