Professional Studies Tuition and Fees
Academic Year 2013-2014
|Bachelor’s Degree Completion Programs (as of Sept 1, 2013)|
24-Month, Full Time Program
includes books and meals
|Professional Studies Evening Programs (as of Sept 1, 2013)|
(per credit hour)
(per credit hour)
(per semester, summer courses exempt)
|1 to 8 credit hours||$140|
|9 or more credit hours||$275|
(no credit, no grade, per credit hour)
|A lab fee may be required for certain classes, see course descriptions for more information.|
|Withdrawals and Refund Policy ***|
|A student is entitled to a refund of tuition according to the following schedule:|
|Prior to the end of the first week||Full Refund|
|Prior to the end of the second week||50% Refund|
|Prior to the end of the third week||25% Refund|
|After the third week||No Refund|
|Winter Session Refund Policy|
|Withdrawals received by 4:30pm, Monday, January 6, 2014||Full Refund|
|Withdrawals received by 4:30pm, Wednesday, January 8, 2014||50% Refund|
|Withdrawals received after 4:30pm, Wednesday, January 8, 2014||No Refund|
|Summer Sessions Refund Policy (all sessions)|
|Withdrawals received by end of day Friday on first week of term||Full Refund|
|Withdrawals received in the second week of the term||50% Refund|
|Withdrawals received after the second week of the term||No Refund|
* The Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan allows matriculated continuing education students to complete a promissory note and pay 25% of tuition upfront and defer tuition payment until the end of the term. The promissory note is available in the Bursar’s Office or the Office of Continuing Studies.
Yellow Ribbon - Merrimack College is a Yellow Ribbon Institution. For more information, visit http://www.merrimack.edu/admission/financial_aid_and_scholarships/.
*** The notice of withdrawal must be in writing; refunds will be granted according to the date of receipt of the notice by the divisional office, not by the date on the letter of withdrawal. Therefore, it is advisable to fax, e-mail or file withdrawals in person at the Registrar’s Office, and not rely upon mail service. Refunds for recipients of Title IV federal assistance, will receive refunds according to the Title IV policy published in the Merrimack College catalog.
*Comprehensive fees help the College to provide students with a variety of services which
enhance their academic and student life experiences. Fees provide access to services such as:
- Newly renovated McQuade library (including online access)
- Fully-equipped fitness center and inside track
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
- Writing Center (open 31 hours a week during the fall and spring semesters)
- Math Center (open 37 hours a week during the fall and spring semesters)
- Center for Academic Enrichment, which provides a wide range of opportunities to students wishing to enhance their academic performance
- Free tickets to Merrimack College athletic events including hockey games
- Career Services, which includes career fairs and panels, job search workshops, on-campus interviews, and extensive one-on-one counseling to help students pursue employment of graduate study goals. Also included are cooperative education and internship opportunities.
- Free printing up to 750 pages each academic year.
- Discounted ticket purchases for events at the Roger Center for the Arts
- Participation in intramurals/recreation, club sports, clubs/organizations, social and educational programs, and Greek life
- Hamel Health Center, which provides medical, psychological, and health education services (for access, student must fill out a health form)
- Free Merrimack College parking for commuter students.