Graduate education at Merrimack College integrates the highest level of scholarship with a welcoming community and powerful real-world possibilities.
Practical Meets Personal
A master’s degree from Merrimack promises time frames to meet your schedule demands, practical experiences for a competitive edge in the job market, and practical, affordable programs. Our graduate programs also offer benefits that are more personal.
With face-to-face connections, you’ll get to know your professors on a personal level. You will learn alongside a diverse peer group, deepening your graduate experience and encouraging an active exchange of ideas. You’ll enjoy the social interaction in your classroom and on campus as you build a strong network of friends and professional contacts.
The Graduate programs at Merrimack offer:
- flexible schedules that allow you to earn a master’s degree in one year through the full-time program and less than two years through the part-time program;
- convenient evening classes for students who work or wish to pursue co-ops and internships for valuable work experience;
- a strong network of successful alumni in many fields and positions;
- Fellowship and Graduate Assistantship opportunities that cover the full or half cost of tuition;
- scholarships and financial aid.