Merrimack 101 sessions & tours
Merrimack’s 101 information sessions are developed specifically for high school students and prospective transfer students (and your families!) to learn more about Merrimack. The session includes a 30 minute overview of the College, followed by an hour-long tour.
Tours are offered:
- Weekdays at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Weekday - Campus Tour only at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Please click “Register Now” to view the calendar.
Interviews are recommended for high school seniors and are a great way for our admissions counselors to get to know you in person - and for you to get to know us! They are evaluative and are a great addition to submitting your application. Call our Welcome Center at 978-837-5100 to schedule an interview.
If you’d like to bring a school group of 10-50 students for a private information session/tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to tell us the name of the school or program, as well as preferred visit date and an approximate number of students and chaperones in the group.
If you are interested in becoming a graduate student at Merrimack and would like to visit, please contact our Office of Graduate Admission at 978-837-3563 or email@example.com.
We’re here to help!
- The Welcome Center is located in the McQuade Library
- Phone: 978-837-5100
(press - 2)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions to Merrimack (Google Maps)
- GPS: Flaherty Road, North Andover, MA 01845. Follow signs to Admission/Welcome Center Parking (Lots C & D)