Post a Job, Externship, Internship or Co-op Opportunity
Advantage, Merrimack College’s online recruiting database, connects employers to undergraduate and graduate students as well as young alumni. Having an Advantage account allows you to post your career opportunities, track applicants, register for career events and schedule on-campus interviews. Advantage is the best way to get information directly to students.
To register for an employer account:
- Navigate to Advantage and select “Click here to register”.
- Fill out your profile and click the “Register” icon. You will receive an email after your registration has been approved. You can post jobs in our system while your account is pending approval.
- If you are a registered user, simply type your username and password, then click “Login”.
To post a job or experiential learning opportunity:
- Log in to your Advantage
- Create a job posting by clicking on the “Jobs” link in the top navigation bar
- Scroll down and click ‘Add New’
- Complete the fields (required fields are marked with a red asterisk*)
- When the job posting is complete, press ‘Submit’ and the posting will be forwarded to O’Brien Center staff for approval
To register for a career fair:
- Log into your advantage account
- Click on the “Events” link in the top navigation bar
- Click the “Register” button on the left side of the Career Fair you would like to attend
- Complete the fields on the registration form (required fields are marked with a red asterisk*)
- Click “Submit” to complete registration