The O’Brien Center for Student Success and Merrimack will work with you to ensure that your journey here is full of exciting possibilities. By utilizing the information on this website, on Advantage and the resources provided by the O’Brien Center — we can work to help you identify the many paths that are available as you explore your professional path and make purposeful decisions about your career. Use the links to the left to navigate through just some of the resources we offer.
Want to make an appointment?
Five booking options available:
- Call (978) 837-5480
- Book through your Advantage Account. Once logged in, click on “Request An Advising Appointment” on the right side of the home page under “Shortcuts”.
- Stop by the O’Brien Center, 2nd floor of the Sakowich Campus Center
- Google chat with the “O’Brien Center”
- Email us to book an appointment that fits your schedule
Don’t want to make an appointment?
We offer Career Lab Walk In Hours in the O’Brien Center:
- Monday 1:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday 1:00-4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am-12:00 pm & 3:00-4:00pm
- Thursday: 2:00-4:00 pm
- Friday 12:00-2:00pm & 3:00-4:00pm
Also visit us during Career Lab @ McQuade:
- Monday 4:00-7:00 pm
- Tuesday 1:00-3:00 pm & 4:00-7:00pm
- Wednesday:1:00-3:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:30-11:30am
Is it your first time in the O’Brien Center? Do you have general questions that you need answered? Do you want your resume or cover letter reviewed? Do you need general help for the beginning stages of searching for a job, co-op, or internship? You may not need an individual appointment with a Career Advisor. We have Career Lab hours Monday through Friday where you may just walk in, no appointment needed! Bring your questions, laptops optional, and we will assist!
*SUMMER walk-in hours are Monday - Thursday from 3-4pm at the O’Brien Center for Student Success.