We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site by identifying (1) which parts of our site are most heavily used, and (2) We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that user sessions will be tracked, but the users will remain anonymous.
Our staff occasionally monitors search terms that users enter into the Merrimack’s Google Search Engine,but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
Use of information
The Merrimack Web Services team uses the information gathered above to tailor site content to user needs, and to generate aggregate statistical reports.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
The contents of this web site, including (but not limited to) all written material, images, photos and code, are protected under international copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, transmit or distribute any material from this site without express written permission.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this web site. Merrimack College reserves the right, however, to make changes at its discretion affecting policies, fees, curricula or other matters announced on this web site.
Merrimack College is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or appropriateness of content on other sites to which links have been provided on Merrimack College pages.
It is the policy of Merrimack College not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or the presence of any disability in the recruitment and employment of students, faculty and staff and the operation of any of its programs and activities, as specified by federal laws and regulations.
AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the following individual is designated for notification of potential copyright infringement regarding this Web site hosted by Merrimack College:
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA. 01845
If you believe this Web site hosted by Merrimack College infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above (17 U.S.C. § 512):
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
• Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address);
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you that the information in your notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
It is expected that all users of the Merrimack College Web site will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if Merrimack College is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Merrimack College will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its designated agent.