Together for Good
Skip to main content area Skip to main navigation Skip to institutional navigation Skip to footer

Hamel Health and Counseling Center

Health Forms

All entering students (undergraduate and graduate, domestic and international) must complete and submit mandatory Health Forms prior to first-semester enrollment. All students must receive and submit documentation of all current Massachusetts-mandated immunizations. 

Undergraduate Students 

Please note: All first-year student-athletes must submit required Health Forms in addition to forms required by Sports Medicine.

Graduate Students 

All full-time (8 or more credits) domestic, all international, and all Health Science graduate students must submit Health Forms and related documentation. 

Questions about forms? Feel free to contact us at (978) 837-5441.