Welcome home – to Merrimack College. No matter where your interests lie, we are delighted to help you stay connected with the Merrimack community. We offer a variety of activities and opportunities for engagement from the traditional, such as Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, to academic and social events, as well as community service projects.
Stay in Touch
Stay connected with Merrimack and your alumni network of over 23,000
- Join us for alumni programs and events, including coming back to campus for Reunion Weekend
- Learn more about the Alumni Benefits & Services currently available to you
- Get involved with Merrimack through a volunteer committee where you can take a leadership role in your class or through affinity groups
- Stay up-to-date with your fellow alumni and Merrimack. Connect through Facebook, LinkedIn, or visit Merrimack News to learn more about recent happenings on campus
We welcome feedback and suggestions, so please do contact us at email@example.com or 978-837-5440, anytime - we look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event!
Keep up with alumni news and events - join us on the following sites!
- Alumni Mass Intentions
- Class Notes/Update your Information
- College Transcripts
- Conferences & Events
- External Career Resources
- Facebook Alumni Group
- Get Married at the Collegiate Church
- Giving to Merrimack
- McQuade Library
- Merrimack Bookstore
- Merrimack Magazine
- O’Brien Center for Student Success
- Office of Professional Studies
More than 4,500 alumni, students, staff, families, and friends returned to the Merrimack College campus to attend this year’s highly-anticipated Homecoming: A Family Weekend, taking place November 2 – 3.
Caroline Vatelle ‘12 married Keith Bishop in June surrounded by 100 family, friends, Merrimack Alum and Students. Father Jim Wenzel performed the ceremony at Corpus Christi Parish in Cape Cod.
Mrs. Joanne Crowe, created this fun quilt as a memento by request from her daughter after graduating in May from Merrimack College. The quilt is made from t-shirts from events at Merrimack College from the past 4 years.