In addition to applying online, you may also mail your resume and cover letter to:
Office of Human Resources
315 Turnpike Street, Box A17
North Andover, MA 01845
or fax to 978.837.5403
Your experience and qualifications will be reviewed and if further interest in your candidacy develops, we will contact you.
- Position Overview: The Director of Employer Relations will design, implement, and manage a comprehensive employer relationship strategy including — the 4...
- Position Overview: Under minimal supervision, the Executive Assistant directly supports the Senior Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations (SVP)...
- The Department of Communication Arts and Sciences seeks instructors for courses in English for Academic Purposes (EAP). These instructors deliver quality educational programming to international students studying in the Merrimack College Pre-Master’s Program (PMP).
- The Computer Science Department invites applications for adjunct positions teaching both introductory and upper level courses for this coming semester and in the future.
- Position Overview: The Department of Political Science seeks an adjunct instructor to teach two sections of POL1100: Politics of the US in the fall of 2017.
- The Clinical Mental Health Program, Department of Psychology seeks instructors to teach courses in the core curriculum such as group counseling, psychopathology, psychological assessment, and supervision of practicum and internship.
- In support of undergraduate and graduate enrollment growth, the Girard School of Business at Merrimack College invites nominations and applications for a Department Chair for the Department of Accounting and Finance.
- Position Overview: The History Department is seeking an Adjunct Lecturer for Fall 2017 to teach the survey level course on European History (Antiquity to the...
- Merrimack College is seeking applications from individuals interested in working within an exciting, growing academic environment, with a contemporary perspective on web design and user experience/user interface.
- Position Overview: Merrimack College’s School of Science and Engineering and the Girard School of Business invite applications for a tenure track position...
- Position Overview: The Girard School of Business at Merrimack College seeks applications for the newly created position of Director of Project Learning.
- The Women’s and Gender Studies Program at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenured Associate or Full Professor to begin Fall 2017.
- The Interdisciplinary Institute at Merrimack College seeks to hire a visiting scholar for its inaugural year.
- The Department of Civil Engineering at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position
- Position Overview: The Department of Computer Science at Merrimack College invites applications for the position of Chair at senior rank. The successful...
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering at Merrimack College is seeking to hire several full-time tenure-track faculty at the ranks of
- The Department of Communication and Media at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor specializing in Organizational, Health, Family and/or Interpersonal Communication beginning fall 2017.
- The department of Women’s and Gender Studies seeks adjunct lecturers to teach one or more of the following courses:
- The Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry invites applications for adjunct positions for classes held during the day and evening in the Fall 2016 term.
- The Civil Engineering Department invites applications for adjunct position(s) for classes held both day and evening during spring, summer, and fall terms.
- The Mechanical Engineering Department invites applications for adjunct position(s) for classes held both day and evening during spring, summer, and fall terms.
- The Master of Public Affairs Program seeks adjunct instructors to teach a variety of courses within the MPA program.
- Position Overview: The Merrimack College Police Department seeks applicants for the position of On-Call Campus Police Officer. Principal responsibilities...
- Merrimack College is seeking a seasonal Admission Counselor for Visitor Services.
- The HVAC Specialist will perform repairs, adjustments and installations of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation equipment to assure safe reliable system operations.
- Under the supervision by the Foreman and Supervisors, the Custodian will be responsible for the housekeeping operations and will perform duties in accordance with established standards and instruction.